The Paper Mill
Coronation is changing the landscape of one of Sydney’s oldest heritage sites into Liverpool’s most sought after new address, setting the standard of luxury living in Greater Western Sydney.
The Paper Mill masterplan offers a variety of designer high-rise residences, ground floor laneway apartments and townhouses, fused with spectacular landscaping and exclusive resident gardens.
The on-site 1,200sqm premium retail precinct, opening this year in a contemporary open-plan setting, will quickly become Liverpool’s destination dining spot – a modern-day eatery that reflects the values of a cultivating community.
Additional services including car sharing pods and a shuttle bus on-site travelling to Liverpool and Casula train stations, delivers a new approach to urban living.
- Two ground-breaking towers designed by Woods Bagot soaring 24 storeys
- Oversized apartments from 92sqm internally for a two bedroom, all with balconies
- First-class amenities including a swimming pool and sundeck on the podium level of building A
The Paper Mill is close to convenient arterial roads, numerous restaurants and cafés and even a cinema. It is just minutes from surrounding local recreational and sporting facilities, including The Whitlam Leisure Centre which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spas, saunas, football and netball courts, gymnastic facilities and a 3,000-seat stadium. The development is perfectly positioned;
- 10 minute walk to Liverpool Train Station
- 1.5km to Liverpool Tafe and Universities
- 2km to Liverpool Westfield
- 2k to Liverpool Hospital
- 4km to Warwick farm racecourse
- 35km to Sydney CBD