The Paper Mill
Coronation has changed the landscape of one of Sydney’s oldest heritage sites into Liverpool’s most sought after new address, setting the standard of premium living in Greater Western Sydney.
The Paper Mill masterplan offers a variety of designer high-rise residences, ground floor laneway apartments and townhouses, fused with spectacular landscaping and exclusive resident gardens.
Western Sydney’s landmark food destination The Paper Mill Food has become the beating heart of this vibrant residential community. With four unique dining experiences plus a selection of private dining and event spaces, just moments from your door.
- Two ground-breaking towers designed by Woods Bagot soaring 24 storeys
- Oversized apartments from 92sqm internally for a two bedroom, all with balconies
- First-class amenities including a swimming pool and sundeck on the podium level of building A
The Paper Mill is close to convenient arterial roads, numerous restaurants and cafés and even a cinema. It is just minutes from surrounding local recreational and sporting facilities, including The Whitlam Leisure Centre which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spas, saunas, football and netball courts, gymnastic facilities and a 3,000-seat stadium. The development is perfectly positioned;
- 10-minute walk to Liverpool Train Station
- 1.5km to Liverpool Tafe and Universities
- 2km to Liverpool Westfield
- 2km to Liverpool Hospital
- 4km to Warwick Farm Racecourse
- 35km to Sydney CBD
For sales enquiries please call 1800 169 100 or complete the form below and a member of our dedicated sales team will be in touch.