Coronation is changing the landscape of one of Sydney’s oldest heritage sites into Liverpool’s most sought after new address, setting the standard of luxury living in Greater Western Sydney.
The Gild is the second stage release of The Paper Mill precinct, offering a variety of designer high-rise residences and ground floor laneway apartments, fused with spectacular landscaping and exclusive resident gardens.
The new on-site 1,200sqm premium cafe and dining hub housed in a contemporary open-plan setting, will quickly become Liverpool’s destination dining spot – a modern-day eatery that reflects the values of a cultivating community.
Additional on-site services including car sharing pods and a shuttle bus travelling to Liverpool and Casula train station, delivers a new approach to urban living.
- Sophisticated waterfront apartments and terrace homes designed by Woods Bagot
- Beautifully appointed interiors illuminated by natural light up to 103sqm internally
- Grand lobby entry, rooftop pool and landscaped retreat overlooking the Georges River
The Paper Mill is close to convenient arterial roads, numerous restaurants and cafés and even a cinema. It is just minutes from surrounding local recreational and sporting facilities, including The Whitlam Leisure Centre which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spas, saunas, football and netball courts, gymnastic facilities and a 3,000-seat stadium. The development is perfectly positioned;
- 10-minute walk to Liverpool Station
- 1.5km to Liverpool TAFE
- 1.5km to universities
- 2km to Liverpool Westfield
- 2km to Liverpool Hospital
- 4km to Warwick Farm Racecourse
- 35km to Sydney CBD
For sales enquiries please call 1800 169 100 or complete the form below and a member of our dedicated sales team will be in touch.