Coronation has changed the landscape of one of Sydney’s oldest heritage sites into Liverpool’s most sought after new address, setting the standard of premium living in Greater Western Sydney.
The Gild is the second stage release of The Paper Mill precinct, offering a variety of designer high-rise residences and ground floor laneway apartments, fused with spectacular landscaping and exclusive resident gardens.
Western Sydney’s landmark food destination The Paper Mill Food has become the beating heart of this vibrant residential community. With four unique dining experiences plus a selection of private dining and event spaces, just moments from your door.
- Sophisticated waterfront apartments and terrace homes designed by Woods Bagot
- Beautifully appointed interiors illuminated by natural light up to 103sqm internally
- Grand lobby entry, rooftop pool and landscaped retreat overlooking the Georges River
The Paper Mill is close to convenient arterial roads, numerous restaurants and cafés and even a cinema. It is just minutes from surrounding local recreational and sporting facilities, including The Whitlam Leisure Centre which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spas, saunas, football and netball courts, gymnastic facilities and a 3,000-seat stadium. The development is perfectly positioned;
- 10-minute walk to Liverpool Station
- 1.5km to Liverpool TAFE
- 1.5km to universities
- 2km to Liverpool Westfield
- 2km to Liverpool Hospital
- 4km to Warwick Farm Racecourse
- 35km to Sydney CBD
For sales enquiries please call 1800 169 100 or complete the form below and a member of our dedicated sales team will be in touch.