Coronation is changing the landscape of one of Sydney’s oldest heritage sites into Liverpool’s most sought after new address, setting the standard of luxury living in Greater Western Sydney.
The Bindery is the second stage release of The Paper Mill precinct, offering a variety of designer high-rise residences and ground floor laneway apartments, fused with spectacular landscaping and exclusive resident gardens.
The on-site 1,200sqm premium retail precinct, opening this year in a contemporary open-plan setting, will quickly become Liverpool’s destination dining spot – a modern-day eatery that reflects the values of a cultivating community.
Additional services including car sharing pods and a shuttle bus on-site travelling to Liverpool and Casula train stations, delivers a new approach to urban living.
- Designed by Woods Bagot, three sky bridges connect two buildings rising 21 storeys
- Absolute waterfront with beautiful views and exclusive landscaped gardens in the sky
- Two level terrace style apartments at podium level opening onto leafy walkways
The Paper Mill is close to convenient arterial roads, numerous restaurants and cafés and even a cinema. It is just minutes from surrounding local recreational and sporting facilities, including The Whitlam Leisure Centre which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spas, saunas, football and netball courts, gymnastic facilities and a 3,000-seat stadium. The development is perfectly positioned;
- 10 minute walk to Liverpool Train Station
- 1.5km to Liverpool Tafe and Universities
- 2km to Liverpool Westfield
- 2k to Liverpool Hospital
- 4km to Warwick farm racecourse
- 35km to Sydney CBD