Charlie Parker is a perfect combination of world-class architecture and simply stunning interiors by multi-award winning Australian architectural firm Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (fjmt), that will set a new standard of living in the heart of the Parramatta CBD.
The tower extends 22 levels with a solid exterior of 1920’s art deco design, featuring brickwork and brass detailing.
The interior layouts have been designed to emphasise the natural light and sense of space created by full height curved glass, which wraps each apartment.
Residents will enjoy a grand lobby entry with private lounge and the elevated landscaped terrace on the first floor that features an open-air pool, gymnasium and wellness space.
- Studios with a separate bedroom alcove and balcony access
- One bedroom apartments with a media nook, some with a separate powder room
- Two bedroom apartments with a separate study room, built-in bar or library, and kitchen with island bench
- Three bedroom and four bedroom penthouses boasting the most premium, bespoke fixtures and finishes
Perfectly positioned in Sydney's second CBD, Charlie Parker enjoys close proximity to 180+ restaurants, cafes and bars, and a selection of transport options:
- 300m to future Parramatta light rail
- 350m to Parramatta Station
- 500m walk to Westfield Parramatta
- 650m to Harris Park Train Station
- 700m to Parramatta Ferry wharf
- 800m to Church “Eat” Street
- 2.2km to the future Parramatta Stadium opening in 2019
- 150+ schools and 3 libraries in the Parramatta area
- 20km (or 31 minutes on the train) to Sydney CBD