8 Phillip Street
Internationally acclaimed architectural firm Woods Bagot have designed an iconic world-class tower, comprising 314 residences that include one, two and three-bedroom configurations, as well as studios and penthouses.
The luxury 55-storey high-rise with its twisting rhomboid design and striking metallic glass structure features magnificent views of the Parramatta River and surrounds, towards the Sydney CBD skyline.
Enjoy access all year round with the 5-star resort style amenities including a glamorous pool delivering a layer of greenery and relaxation on level 18, two fine dining restaurants including the Rockpool Dining Group.
Australia’s most unique and talked about hotel brand, QT will be bringing its latest creation to 8 Phillip Street ensuring that every part of the hotel is an experience, from the unparalleled dining opportunities to the indulgent Spa Q and impressive rooms.
- Beautifully crafted apartments with timber floorboards and air-conditioning throughout
- Sleek kitchens with Miele appliances and an integrated refrigerator
- Windbreak balconies allow residents to create their own internal garden oasis
- A significant destination that symbolises the exhilarating rise and momentum of the new Parramatta
PARRAMATTA CBD LIFESTYLE
8 Phillip Street is perfectly positioned, surrounded by 180+ restaurants, cafes and bars, with a world of cuisines to choose from:
- 1 minute walk to Church Street ‘Eat’ Streets restaurants and cafes
- 650m walk to Westfield Parramatta
- 700m to University of Western Sydney
- 750m to Parramatta Train Station
- 750m to Parramatta Wharf
- 2km to Westmead Hospital
- 150+ schools and 3 libraries in the Parramatta area
- 20km (or 31 minutes on the train) to Sydney CBD